Careers in the UN and International NGOs
Are you looking for an international career?
Would you like to work for the United Nations and International non profit organizations? (Oxfam, CARE, PLAN, Red Cross)
Are you interested in helping the world and creating social impact?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
• Anyone with a Bachelors Degrees, Master’s Degrees or PhDs can work for these organizations
This course will help you to understand the world of ‘Development Sector’, and how it works. It will help you to plan your career for entering these organizations and getting the right experience and opportunities
• Course language - English
• The course is delivered online using cutting-edge e-learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful
• Course includes about 10 hours of learning content and reading materials. It should be completed over a period of 1 month or less
• Course includes access to the full repository of courses, global career opportunities and a road map for charting your own journey, and more
• Online lectures, quizzes, webinars, group
• Option for internships at Empower is also available
• Minimum bandwidth of 512 kbps (1mbps recommended)
• Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent and above
• RAM: 512 MB and above (1 GB recommended)
• Supported browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, Mozilla Firefox 2.x, 3.x r Google Chrome
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris